A perfect day out for all the family in the heart of the Northumberland countryside. Live bands, horses, sheep, terrier racing, children’s activities, good food, crafts, sheep, traditional games, wrestling, Northumbrian piping, beer tents, children’s rides, vintage vehicles, dog show, fell racing and much, much more. With continuous main ring entertainment and two beer tents as well as many other refreshments stands there is so much to see and do. So much in fact we have had to move to a new field to fit everything into one field, which we hope will provide a better experience for all our visitors and exhibitors.
Highlights for 2019
- Riders of The Storm – in the main ring
- Celebrating 100 years of Forestry. Visit the Forestry England stand and learn about Forestry, take a look at the magnificent machines that work in the forest. Pick up a Zog trail activity pack and follow the trail around the show field
- NEW: Cookery demonstrations in our Taste Marquee
- NEW: Helicopter Flights – Not been seen at the show since the early 90’s. Take the opportunity to see Bellingham and the North Tyne from above. Book now to avoid disappointment www.adventure001.com/packages/pf-bel
- Paul Kelly – Well known, Irish Country Singer Paul Kelly will have us all up dancing, live in the bar from 5pm.
A fantastic day of Northumbrian fun for all, come and see for yourselves!
Showfield opens at 8.30am for Exhibitors and at 9am to the General Public. Showground closes at 6pm